After several months of not writing, it’s the middle of the night, I’m awake so I’ll give a bit of an update.
- Due to finances, I had to go off HRT on February 19th. That week between prescription refills and a DR office visit, I just could come up with the needed $400
- A month later I’m back on Spironolactone because I’ve got fluid retention in my lower legs. Edema official called. Have seen some relief from the Spiro but pretty sure this is caused by the hours I sit on my ass driving, with out getting out to walk around.
- I still drive for Uber.
- The dream/desire to transition is still there. The finances to do anything, are not there.
- After working many months with only a few days off, I started taking Sundays off. Things seem to have improved with the amount of Uber fares I’m getting. Increased # of $1000+ weeks
- My weight has increased in 2015. A major depressing point. Currently around 310-315. Clothes don’t fit. Need to exercise more.
- Due to having a person back into me, several months, and having about 20 days off work, taking a vacation seems unlikely this year. Though I have a seeming moderate desire to attend a cousins wedding in August.
- Not sure why I still have my GoFundMe page. I’m stalled out at $51.
- Sometime last year, I finished a three idea story. With ideas Taylor gave me. Felt good to finish one. she moved to Chicago in January. I miss her.
- Have not had the desire to write in a long time. Might be because I feel the need to always work. Need to hit my Uber financial goals, are predominate on a daily basis.
- Need $180 to $200 in daily Uber fares to net enough income to pay bills.
- May was the first month, in a long time I was able to put a small amount in savings. Though I still owe it about $600 in borrowed tax $$$.
Until the next time.